Members: Private Colleges & Universities
Warner Pacific College
Warner Pacific is dedicated to seeing individuals, families, and communities flourish. As an urban college designed to serve students from diverse backgrounds, we know that for a city to thrive, its leaders must be prepared to engage actively in a constantly changing world.
With a tuition that is 42% lower than the average northwest private college, Warner Pacific will make sure that you get the most out of your educational investment. A student-faculty ratio of 12 to 1 means that you will have professors who know you by name, and are dedicated to guiding you throughout your college experience.
- “Freedom to Flourish,” our innovative loan repayment assistance program, is the first of its kind in the Portland Metro area. Provided to all first-time freshmen who enroll in the traditional undergraduate program beginning in the fall of 2014, “Freedom to Flourish” will help you repay your student loans if your first job after graduating from the College is primarily about service and experience rather than dollars and cents.
- Warner Pacific College was named to the 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction by the Corporation for National & Community Service. This is the highest honor a college can receive for its commitment to volunteerism, service-learning, and civic engagement.
- Warner Pacific offers unique academic programs, including Oregon’s first major in Social Entrepreneurship, a combined BA/MAT program that allows students to earn two degrees in less than five years, saving them both time and money, and early entry into the Doctor of Chiropractic program (at University of Western States) for qualified Warner Pacific science students.
- Nationally, Warner Pacific is ranked as a Top 10 Regional College and recognized for our quality yet affordable education. In the 2014 edition of “Best Colleges” by U.S. News & World Report, we were named a “Great School at a Great Price.”
- As members of the NAIA Division II, the Warner Pacific Knights compete in 13 intercollegiate sports, including both men’s and women’s wrestling
- Undergraduate – 1,361
- Graduate/Professional – 81
- Tuition (2015-16): $20,800
- Room & Board (2015-16): $8,600
Financial Aid Data
- Students with Demonstrated Financial Need: 82%
- Average Financial Aid Package: $17,590
- Percent Need Met (Need-Based Aid): 68%
- Total Living: Over 9,097
- Percent Living in Oregon: 56%
- Male: 45%
- Female: 55%
- Resident (Oregon) Students: 68%
- Nonresident Students: 32%
- Number of Undergraduate Majors: 29
- Number of Minors/Concentration Fields: 27 & 4 pre-professional programs
Most Popular Majors
- Human Development
- Christian Ministries
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- Fewer than 20 Students: 72%
- Fewer than 50 Students: 99.4%
- Full-time Faculty: 33%
- Full-time Faculty with PhD/Terminal Degree: 59%
Athletics and Intramural Activities
- Athletic Division – NAIA Division II (Cascade Collegiate Conference)
- Students Participating in Sport Activities/Intramurals: 32%
- Number of Student Clubs & Organizations: 17