Salary: $4,800 – 5,200 month. Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Full time. Office hours 8:30 am – 5 pm
Office Location: 15573 Bangy Rd. Ste 320, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
To Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, August 5 2018. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Meeting and Business Event Planning:
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and records board of trustee meetings.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings of campus professional groups (e.g., Deans of Students, Financial Aid, Chief Information Officers, etc.) and topic specific working groups as needed.
- Establishes relationships with campus personnel via personal interaction and electronically as a point of contact for member services.
- Collaborates with and leads Oregon Private College Week planning committee, manage OPCW marketing/outreach efforts.
- Maintains contacts database for Alliance groups.
- Implements Alliance Communications Plan.
- Works collaboratively with Alliance staff and, as necessary, campus representatives, to collect or develop written and, when feasible, video content, and manage web, database, e-mail and social media outreach and messaging to internal and external audiences. May include media relations.
- Updates content and maintains website and second-level pages in the Alliance web site, shaping the Alliance message for primary audiences, and overseeing updates and interactivity as needed.
- Proofread all written correspondence and materials distributed externally.
Executive Assistant to the President:
- Manages the President’s calendar; including scheduling appointments and travel arrangements.
- Oversees office operations and administration.
- Provides general support as needed.
- Day-to-day managing and monitoring of budget operations.
- Minimum of four years’ experience writing and editing content for newsletters and business correspondence.
- Minimum of three years’ experience scheduling executive-level meetings and small group events.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong, proven ability to proofread, and edit to AP style.
- Proficient with social media writing (Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn).
- Proficient with standard office software (DropBox, Google Docs, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Experience with scheduling apps such as Doodle or Meeting Wizard.
- Competency managing multiple projects simultaneously with various constituencies.
- Desire to work in a small collaborative, team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-starter, trustworthy, reliable and creative.
- Experience working in or with higher education institutions.
- Experience with using Salesforce or other database systems.
- Demonstrated experience in persistent, tenacious, and thoughtful leadership when problem solving, and in project deployment
- Small, professional, non-profit association office.
The Oregon Alliance of Independent Colleges and Universities is a non-profit, membership organization comprised of Oregon’s seventeen regionally accredited, private, independent, non-profit colleges and universities. The Alliance raises the voice of the sector through social media and earned media. We develop partnerships with businesses, foundations and the public sector to serve our members.